Camera-Ready Papers Guideline
To ensure proper inclusion of your paper in the proceedings and in order to
have a smooth cooperation with the organisers of the Human.Society@Internet
Conference, please read
carefully the following instructions for registration:
- It is the
organisers' policy that every accepted paper must be orally presented by
one of the authors. The presenters of a paper have to properly register
their participation and pay the registration fee for authors.
- Proceedings will be published as
LNCS of Springer-Verlag. So authors should prepare using following guideline
and mail to conference secretary, Miss Soon-Deok Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
until May 10, 2001. (Firm deadline due to publishing schedule).
Title: The future of Internet Society
- Traditional life component of Book, Theater, Meeting,
Gymnasium will be replaced by E-book, Room theater, online meeting etc?
- 공중전화, 고속도로 등의 대량 교통수단의 변화? 도시
집중 문제? 사이버 공간은 어떻게 변화할 것인가?
- 미래 사회의 가치관의 변화는? 속도, 지적능력, 결혼
- 사회의 변화는? Power User만이 생존?
- Software and Computing Environment? Wearable computer,
- Electronic Commerce, Education, Government
- 국가간의 장벽 문제, Globalization through Internet
and its problem
- 세계는 평화로울 까? 더 전쟁과 분쟁이 많아지는가?